Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC AND ENERGETIC Inside Sales Representative to join our INDUSTRY LEADING Building and Construction team in Lithia Springs, GA. Ranked #15 on the 2020 ENR list of Top 500 Design Firms, and with more than a hundred offices across North America, the building and construction team provides the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry with a full suite of capabilities both in the lab and on site. From testing, inspection and certification services to building sciences solutions, the company delivers Total Quality Assurance to the built environment.
This position is responsible for direct sales activity including increasing existing sales and identifying and developing new business opportunities. This is an inside sales position, with the opportunity to sell, Testing & Certification services to manufacturers and influencers in the Building Product space.
- Receive incoming Customer inquiries, and process Quotations and direction of opportunities.
- Prepare Proposals based on customer needs within the CRM System
- Follow Up on All proposals
- Conduct Prospecting activities. Both Cold calling and existing client connections.
- Use online CRM to track all individual sales activities, quoting activity, Orders won and Revenue generated.
- Work with Sales Management to define and develop territory to increase new and existing sales.
- Collaborate with Operational Sales personnel to manage Operating Unit and Territory Opportunities.
- Conduct Tours of facilities.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer requests.
- Collaboration with marketing department: Tradeshows, association meetings, client webinars, white papers etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED, College degree preferred
- 2 years sales experience
- Self-motivated, assertive, and have ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of personal computers and MS Office software and prior experience with sales CRM
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website