Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
Our Pittsburgh, PA Construction Services Department is seeking construction technicians to join our team.
- Activities will include performing field testing and inspections on soil, concrete, masonry and asphalt.
- Review plans and specifications, performing the inspections accordingly
- Inspect placement of reinforcing steel and post-tensioned cables
- Communicate results with contractors, engineers and others
- Input results and observations into daily reports
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- 1+ years experience in soils, reinforced concrete and other materials testing/inspection disciplines is preferred, but not required.
- ICC Special Inspectors (Reinforced Concrete, Masonry, Soils, Fireproofing, Structural Steel Welding, Structural Steel Bolting, Post Tension) certifications preferred, but not required.
- ACI Certification highly desired, but not required.
- Individuals with less experience are welcome to apply – we offer in-house training and opportunity for advancement commensurate with performance.
Apply on company website