Intertek, a leading provider of ATIC (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) Services, is looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Caleb Brett team in Deer Park, TX.
This Caleb Brett team provides cargo inspection and analytical assessment to the world's petroleum, mining, minerals and biofuels industries. With solutions based on years of expertise, innovation and advanced analytical capabilities, we help customers optimize return on cargoes and help them resolve difficult technical challenges.
The Account Manager will support the Caleb Brett business by winning new opportunities. We're looking for someone that is responsible for local sales activities as related to outside customer contacts, including the identification and development of new customers while maintaining present established customer-based relationships
Marketing and selling of inspection and laboratory testing services.
- Representing the company on a daily basis to the client and as required on business occasions relative to marketing services, i.e. Trade show participation.
- Supports sales management plans by maintaining effective customer relations and, assuring continued market penetration and profitability by making in-depth
calls to end users to achieve sales objectives.
- Identifies and evaluates possible new markets and new customers for existing products
- Identifies and evaluates possible new products that fit our capabilities related issues (i.e. pricing and product availability)
- evaluates and reports customer feed-back, and resolves customer service-related issues (i.e. pricing and product availability)
- Generates quotes and orders for customer as required, utilizing internal business
- Gives input for sales forecast (quarterly / yearly).
- Generates monthly sales activity log through client tracking system.
- Reviews pricing of products as required and discuss client feedback relative to
- Involvement in the development of quality marketing materials.
- Implements customer-specific action plans.
- Introduces new products and services to the accounts, both within the Caleb Brett division and unilaterally to all other divisions.
- Develops new customers and performs other tasks as assigned by the local Branch Manager. High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years sales experience preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications including PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.
- Self-Starter with Excellent Communication, Organizational, Interpersonal, Time
Management, and Selling Skills
- Valid and current driver's license
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation ,or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply on company website