As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll receive all incoming product, pick, pack, and QC all shipping orders, including special handling of small shipments. You’ll be accountable for meeting or exceeding individual and / or departmental metrics
What you’ll do at Insight:
• Verify contents of shipment compared to shipping documents while noting any discrepancies, damage, quantity and the correct products
• Pick and Pack orders using RF scanners, computer terminals, printers, hand jack, and shrink wrapping equipment
• Accurately label the boxes and send to the conveyor line for metering as well as other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
• High School Education or equivalent with at least 6 months of warehouse experience.
• Knowledge of a WMS system, SAP preferred
• Knowledge of FedEx, UPS and DHL Power Stations
Apply on company website