Requisition Number: 75352
As Senior Consultant for Insight, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills, is client focused, and has a proven track record of managing a successful business unit.
If you’re passionate about technology, a great problem-solver, and have an analytical mind, then you could be the right fit!
As a Sr. Consultant you can expect to:
- Learn: In this role knowledge is power. You will be expected to keep abreast of the software solutions offered by manufacturers and their direct competitors.
- Be solution focused: You will identify client needs and design a plan and proposal based on the needs. A strong ability to develop solutions based on discovery and needs will be needed for this position.
- Be a team player: You will work closely with the sales team. You will work on pre-sale activities such as identifying, qualifying, pricing and delivering services in multiple geographies. You will also assist in identifying potential opportunities and qualify these leads by preparing solution proposals.
- Be a trusted advisor: You will develop and maintain expertise on the manufacturer's products, programs, competition and the industry. You’ll also provide licensing and product reporting as well as support to Sales as needed to execute on contract management deliverables.
What we’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years successful consulting experience is required.
- A customer service or support background is desired.
- Resource should be able to assist with a Cisco Unified Contact Center solution
- Assist in the design and installation of a Cisco Unified Contact Center solution
- Must be effective working in teams or independently to accomplish project objectives
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Travel potential of at least 2 weeks or more per month
- Industry certification is desired:
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCNA Collaboration
- Experience specifically around Cisco Unified Contact Center including:
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
- Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE)
- Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC)
- Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP)
- Experience with call recording solutions including:
- Other experience with the Cisco Collaboration portfolio is desired including:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified IM & Presence
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tampa || Florida (US-FL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tampa, FL ||
Apply on company website