Requisition Number: 93108
What you'll do at Insight
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coach multiple Scrum Teams on Agile Principles, standards, and best practices to deliver high-quality projects on time
- Play a key role in transforming the company's culture towards adopting agile methodologies based on transparency, trust, and high-level collaboration.
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles, and practices for delivering projects and products
- Facilitate agile ceremonies, product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Advise in the configuration and workflows of the Jira project tracking software to support agile working practices
- Produce agile reporting to review performance, track progress, and share updates with stakeholders
- Resolve conflicts and remove blockers for team members.
- Supports the Product Owner in preparing, refining, and managing the product backlog
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, emphasizing problem-solvin
- Supports the team to improve their technical work by reviewing results, establishing lessons learned, and tracking the improvement
- Facilitates getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Perform any other job duties as requested
What you'll need to Join Insight
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or similar certification is a must
- Five (5) years of experience leading team in a scrum master role/ coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices as a Scrum Master or Agile coach
- Five (5) years of experience managing large-scale programs and projects are preferred
- Experience implementing Scrum concepts such as Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP, DevOps, SAFe, and LeSS is preferred
- Proven record of developing high-performance teams in an IT environment
- Advanced computer skills and fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Proficient in Jira, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Software Development and Testing Life Cycle Methodology and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; this position interacts with all levels of management within and across multiple organizational layers
- Amenable to work in a any given shift schedule and hybrid set up
- Willing to work in Pasig
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight Manila Location: 10F-11F Robinsons Cyber Omega, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1605.]]>
Apply on company website