Requisition Number: 92279
The Real Estate Administrator will represent the facilities department in an administrative capacity for all real estate related functions. Prepare schedules, landlord correspondence, financial analysis, and departmental reports. Update and maintain the real estate portfolio database utilizing Lease Harbor and provide executive management with monthly occupancy and real estate activity reports. Engage with 3rd party vendors to provide professional brokerage services encompassing market surveys, value appraisals, leasing and negotiating strategies.
Responsible for lease payments, coordination of real estate transactions and related special projects supporting the company's business. Monitor leases to ensure the company and landlords fulfil all obligations under the terms of the company management and landlords. This poison is an integral part of the facilities/corporate real estate department which is tasked with the oversight and supervision of the company's facilities and global real estate portfolio.
What You'll do at Insight
- Participate in budget preparation and administration for all facility rents, operating expenses and real estate taxes.
- Calculate tenant's proportionate share of operating expenses (OPEX), provide/maintain required documentation supporting all (OPEX) chargebacks attributable to tenants.
- Track monthly OPEX to budget projections and provide year end reconciliation statements to Finance, A/P and company tenants.
- Provide occupancy and global real estate portfolio reports to the executive management team as scheduled or as requested.
- Prepare monthly rent schedules of all U.S. leased facilities to A/P and ensure timely payments of rents. Dispute incorrect charges and negotiate favorable resolutions with landlords. Coordinate payments, credits and any abatements with the accounting/finance departments.
- Act as a single point of contact for all third-party vendors and liase with appointed vendors/contractors and landlords to provide various services to leased facilities operating under lease terms and constraints.
- Coordinate all branch office requests for growth or additional space planning/ reconfigurations with facilities management.
- Liaise with appropriate city, state, or other governing authorities and landlords, respective of any life safety or code violations at branch location.
- Assist Manager, Real Estate & Facilities with management of any real estate functions within the organization as directed.
- Working with facilities management, legal, tax and risk management departments assist in the review, preparation, execution and processing of contracts and other legal documents pertaining to commercial real estate leasing, i.e..; leases, subleases, letters of intent, estoppel certificates, subordination and non-disturbance agreements, commencement letters, renewal amendments. Etc.
- Assist with the coordination of acquisitions, dispositions, and leasing activities with outside real estate brokers.
- Utilize the company's real estate management database to monitor critical dates, notify and respond to internal customer requests regarding lease data, i.e., lease terms tenant rights and options, action dates, etc.
- Update all real estate files, processes, and procedures. Provie facilities management team with timely reports, listings of information and analysis as requested.
- Favorably resolve all landlord repair and maintenance issues.
- Must be capable of handling multiple assignments and tasks, prioritizing as required and consistently meeting deadlines.
- High school diploma and 4 years related work experience or bachelor's degree and 1-2 years related work experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent worker with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Chandler || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || Legal, Finance, Facilities & Administration || None || US - Chandler,AZ ||]]>
Apply on company website