Requisition Number: 76051
As an Office Manager at Insight, you'll provide administrative support to an assigned leader as well as overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities, and directing and coordinating office services and related activities.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Assists with meeting set up, including video conferencing and audio.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locate and attach appropriate file(s) to correspondence to be answered by Executive.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens telephone calls. Arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates executive's schedule and/or makes appointments.
- Manages and coordinates all travel arrangements, including air and ground.
- Greets scheduled visitors and direct to appropriate area or person.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including email, fax and postal mail.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Works with facilities on internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Performs general office duties and miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
What you'll need to join Insight:
Education and/or Experience:
- Two-year college degree preferred; or 2-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions and/or issues from suppliers, management, and other teammates.
- Strong client service skills and commitment to meet or exceed client requirements.
- Ability to understand and respond to client needs.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with a focus on Excel.
- Previous SAP experience a plus.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Addison || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || OPS || None || US - Addison, IL ||
Apply on company website