Requisition Number: 75721KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Computer hardware/software knowledge is required.
- The willingness and ability to self learn much of the software licensing information that will be necessary to serve as a resource for Insight Account Executives & Software Account Executives is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and decision-making skills are required.
- Knowledge of the sales process combined with the ability to establish and maintain rapport with both internal and external customers is required.
- Must understand the company objectives and possess the ability to make decisions and undertake actions that balance customer needs with available product solutions and company policies.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from sales associates, sales managers and customers.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must and proven telephone skills are required.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Chicago || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Chicago, IL ||
Apply on company website