Requisition Number: 92236
The Jr. Content Writer role is responsible for creating digital content for social media platforms or other marketing activities like email campaigns. Proofreading and Editing.
What you'll do at Insight
- Produce content for websites, blogs, and other publications
- Conduct thorough research from credible sources to ensure high-quality content.
- Provide relevant keywords through keyword research for SEO purposes and brand reach
- Create digital content for social media platforms or other marketing activities like email campaigns
- Follow a style guide for content editing, tone, and SEO methods
- Write shorter-form content such as advertorials or slogans to aid in marketing campaigns
What you'll need to join Insight
- Bachelor's Degree in Writing, Communication, Journalism, or related field, from four-year College or University
- 1 yrs. writing experience for digital or print media
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight Manila Location: 10F-11F Robinsons Cyber Omega, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1605.]]>
Apply on company website