Requisition Number: 73055
- Integrate thick client web applications with RESTful web services
- Meet with project stakeholders, discuss their vision and ideas, and create compelling digital experiences
- Collaborate with designers to develop user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
What We Look For:
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of current technologies and a commitment for keeping up with new techniques and technology
- Ability to translate responsive design patterns into application architectures
- Knowledge of web service application stacks; full stack is always a plus but not a requirement
- Expertise with HTML5 including CSS3, browser APIs, and canvas.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Cincinnati || Ohio (US-OH) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Cincinnati, OH ||
Apply on company website