Requisition Number: 81202
Insight Public Sector is searching for a Federal Client Executive strategically focused on selling technology solutions to the DoD. In this critical role, you will manage and drive sales efforts for the DoD market segment within the Federal sales team of Insight Public Sector. You will be instrumental in developing and executing growth strategies, as well as a comprehensive go-to-market approach in order to expand existing business within the Federal Government.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have: a relentless passion to develop and drive success and strong understanding of the unique attributes/knowledge for selling technology solutions in the Federal DoD marketplace with a comprehensive understanding of Federal acquisition processes; a solid and well-grounded communication style; the skills to work/thrive in a high-growth company; a track record of success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; an ability and proven history of driving individual sales targets; a team-orientation; strong written and oral communication skills; and an ambition to take on increasing levels of responsibility as we continue our transformation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build and drive a pipeline of new prospects
- Develop a go-to-market plan for DoD targets
- Deliver on personal sales objectives quarterly for targeted major opportunities.
- Execute strategies for generating demand in both direct and indirect sales scenarios.
- Lead the team in achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Establish long-term relationship with DoD accounts/clients.
- Develops and maintain strong relationships with new and existing Federal clients in order to increase revenue.
- Leverages OEM, partner and other business relationships to increase business revenue and margin through information technology solutions sales.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills
- B.A./B.S degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressive sales, channel and leadership experience in a technical solution area within the DoD/Civilian Federal marketplace.
- Proficient with revenue demand generation, sales methodologies, and reporting.
- A demonstrated ability to use personal knowledge, network, processes, and solution selling strategies to meet revenue growth objectives
- Proven track record of success in achieving sales targets directly to federal customers.
- Relationship-driven, with a solid executive presence and proven ability to earn credibility with governments executives.
- Experience selling IT products and/or managing consulting, professional and integration services to the Federal marketplace.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Herndon || Virginia (US-VA) || United States (US) || SALES || None || National; Remote ||
Apply on company website