Requisition Number: 85626
Managing of day to day operations of teammate workflows. Managing to teammate productivity/numbers, training, 1st level escalations. In depth knowledge of department policies and processes, ability to troubleshoot and answers questions.
What You'll do at Insight
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Plan supervise and coordinate personnel and processes within the operations team.
Manages the day-to-day operations of the team.
Assist in the development of efficient business practices to be implemented.
Responsible for driving operational responsibilities by constantly evaluating processes, procedures and systems.
Maintains open lines of communication with other departments to ensure confidence and enhance the relationships within Insight.
Monitors the team's activities to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and provides support for both internal and external customers.
What You need to Join Insight
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college, university, IT technical college or equivalent work experience.
1year experience as a master data analyst 2.
Ability to lead a team of personnel by providing leadership, assistance and advice.
Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills required.
Possession of strong analytical skills.
Ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities.
Excellent time management skills.
Demonstrated leadership ability and teamwork.
Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel …).
Knowledge of SAP and working experience.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight Manila Location: 10F-11F Robinsons Cyber Omega, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1605.]]>
Apply on company website