Requisition Number: 92290
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for compliance reviews and support related to our vendors, suppliers and partners agreements, forms, surveys and questionnaires. The Analyst will have strong project management skills in order to support business stakeholder relations and ensure documentation meets all requirements. The Analyst will provide assistance with the client/vendor forms/registration and enrollment processes and provide modifications to existing information. The Analyst must demonstrate high level attention to detail and will interface with many areas of the business to accomplish daily tasks and responsibilities. There are other duties and tasks that may be assigned.
What you'll need to do at Insight
- Collaborate with business stakeholders as it relates to client/vendor forms, surveys and questionnaires.
- Review information and documentation verifying accuracy and completion
- Assists the Global Compliance Office's (“GCO”) effort to ensure that global compliance records are maintained and archived
- Provide business stakeholders support and development in the areas of inquiries, questionnaires and surveys
- Establish and maintain excellent communication and positive relationships with business stakeholders to ensure successful outcomes concerning areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with others to improve processes, and the development of team responsibilities by knowledge sharing, example setting, and the introduction of new techniques and concepts
- Maintain incoming/outgoing reporting, internal files, track all documents, certificates, and reports to ensure compliance with legal and financial obligations
- Performs other GCO duties as assigned
What you'll need to join at Insight
- 1-2 years of experience in compliance, law, risk management or related fields
- Paralegal certification/experience preferred
- Experience in administrative/clerical work
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communications (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and other employees
- Ability to respond effectively and professionally to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to develop collaborative partnerships and communicate the strategic value proposition of the Global Compliance Office
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insight Manila Location: 10F-11F Robinsons Cyber Omega, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1605.]]>
Apply on company website