Requisition Number: 73553
As a Forcepoint Business Development Manager at Insight, you proactively promote collaboration between Insight and partner sales teams working with all sales segments to identify and target accounts that are mutually profitable. This is achieved through the development and implementation of successful product marketing programs unique to the specific categories, business units and selling venues. Your goals are supported by the development of competitive strategies relative to vendors, pricing, assortment and merchandising.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Engage- Engage with vendor partners to strengthen the partner relationship by facilitating partnering activities and programs that will result in positive sales growth.
- Sell- Meet sales and activity performance goals, including weekly pipeline report by opportunity. Prepare reports and communicate monthly summary of wins, losses, inhibitors and net-new opportunities.
- Communicate- Maintain a direct line of communication with the inside and field sales management to promote consistent collaboration with the partner sales teams through face-to-face or virtual meetings.
- Execute- Implement internally created call campaigns in by leveraging business intelligence to identify new areas of opportunity. Track, measure and report in the success of these campaigns.
- Travel- Present information to top management, public groups, and Quarterly Business Reviews. Attend Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Combination of 5-7+ years of related professional work experience and/or training.
- 5+ years related IT sales experience and vendor knowledge.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || PMG-MKT || None || US - Austin, TX; US - Chicago, IL; US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website