Requisition Number: 73809
As a Client Operations Specialist Sr, you’ll be responsible for providing customer service and managing the sales processes for an assigned team of Account Executives. Your role is to assist with quoting, ordering, account management, mailbox and call management, part requests, report generation and order fulfillment. You’ll become our AEs go-to for pre-sales support functions, including pre-qualification of accounts, product pricing, research, configuration and product information.
What you’ll do at Insight:
* Connect with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to solve problems in support of the organization’s sales requirements. This will require that you prioritize and respond to incoming client calls and emails, follow-up on all open client returns in a timely manner, follow through to ensure orders are accurate, placed, fulfilled and shipped and, all the while, keep the sales teams informed of happenings within accounts.
* Prepare, manage and submit sales quotes accurately into the appropriate quote entry system. Research technical information on product requests and ensure access to procurement.
* Manage pricing (agreement manager, contract module) and work with vendors on special pricing. Ensure special bid pricing is applied and correct cost is captured on every order before order is released. You’ll also be the one to ensure of contract compliance, where necessary.
* Assist in special projects for clients and our sales teams: providing reporting, requesting and setting up new client sold-to’s, bill-to’s, and ship-to’s, assisting clients with Insight web accounts and providing ad hoc status updates.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Previous experience selling computer technology highly encouraged. Strong knowledge of IT products and services needed.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, other teammates needed.
* Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, problem solving and time management skills.
* Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel.
* Must be able to adhere to tight service level agreements (SLAs) and be able to multi-task effectively.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Spokane || Washington (US-WA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Spokane, WA ||
Apply on company website