Bring Your Passion to the Forefront:
Clinical Associate (CNA) - Float Pool, Nights, 0.9 FTE
Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role as a Clinical Associate (CNA).
With the leadership of the Manager and the Clinical Supervisor, the Clinical Associate (CNA) performs assigned supportive work in connection with the delivery of patient care, including functional tasks and skills.
Clinical Associate (CNA) Job Description
- Utilizes interactive processes which will exceed the expectation of patients, physicians, families or significant others, provides high quality, cost effective care and treatment.
- Demonstrates necessary skills and knowledge to provide care for patients according to unit specific competencies as appropriate to the age of the patients served, as delineated in the Center's Scope of Care.
- Knows, follows and actively supports the philosophy, mission and vision of Ingalls Hospital.
- Adheres to all hospital policies, procedures and standards of care.
- Observes and adheres to all corporate compliance requirements and communicates issues as they arise with the appropriate parties as identified in the Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Works in partnership with other Patient Care Team members; pro-actively assists physicians and identifies and provides for individual patient and family needs.
- Completed High School Diploma or equivalent
- Completed Medical Terminology Course
- Must be an active Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Must hold an active BLS certification
Apply on company website