We are seeking a Per Diem or Part Time Physical Therapist to join our growing VNA team!
Qualifications: * Licensed * CPR Certified * Strong clinical skills * Strong computer skills * Excellent time management skills * Home care experience
Work with a an experienced multi-disciplinary team of clinicians providing evaluation, treatment planning and implementation for homebound patients referred for therapy at Holyoke VNA Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to members of the community.
- Performs a comprehensive assessment including physiological, psychological and environmental factors. Utilizes appropriate techniques and materials.
- Encourages and promotes patient/family independence.
- Develops, evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the patient and family.
- Coordinates goal directed, cost effective care for primary patients and demonstrates appropriate use of community resources to deliver comprehensive individualized care.
- Communicates with MD, family and interdisciplinary care providers to clarify care and increase awareness of significant changes in condition in a timely manner.
- Maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives.
- Provide patient and family with appropriate information and materials necessary to support the learning process, i.e., home exercise program sheets and instruction sheets. Document teaching and learner response to teachings. This position will allow you to utilize and develop your skills in case management, falls prevention, specialty equipment ordering, wound care and more.
Requirements: Must be licensed in The Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Physical Therapist. Home Care experience preferred.www.holyokevna.org
The Holyoke Visiting Nurse Association, Inc., a non-profit 501 (c)(3) agency, was founded in 1905 as the District Nurse Service in Holyoke. The Holyoke VNA started with one nurse making thousands of visits in hundreds of patient’s homes. Since that time, we have grown in number and seen many changes, not only in the communities we serve, but in medicine and technology as well. The Holyoke VNA is dedicated to serving Hampden and Hampshire counties. Commitment to quality patient care has been our focus from the beginning. Through our varied programs and services, we meet this commitment to bring the best in home care available to our community.
Please respond with resume and salary requirements to:
- Human Resources Manager
- 575 Beech Street
- Holyoke, MA 01040
- Fax: (413) 536-8212
- E-mail: HR@holyokevna.org or apply directly through Indeed
Job Type: Part-time
- Home Care: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Physical Therapist
Apply to this job