REGISTERED NURSE, CASE MANAGER
We are seeking a FULL TIME, RN, CASE MANAGER, to join our growing VNA team!
Our full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Vacation, Sick time, Personal time, Holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurances, Section 125 plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pension Plan, Paid Mileage, Direct Deposit and More.
Must be licensed in The Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse and have a current CPR certification.
Home Care experience required.
• MA RN License
• CPR Certified
• Strong clinical skills
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Home care experience
• Ultimately responsible for the design and implementation of the plan of care, and
initiating changes in the plan of care when appropriate.
• Accountable for evaluation and improvement of clinical and financial patient outcomes.
• Proactively facilitate coordination of services and utilization of community resources.
• Coordinate care and communication between team members and physicians to ensure appropriateness of care.
• Plan for and facilitate appropriate discharge from services.
• Provide skilled nursing care to patients in the community and inpatient setting in
accordance with agency policies and procedures.
• Provide care in a manner, which promotes quality, continuity and safety for the patient.
• Provide professional nursing care utilizing all elements of the nursing process.
• Assess patient’s physical and emotional needs.
• Maintain a working knowledge of community resources.
• Responsible for ongoing evaluation of patient’s progress towards goals.
• Complete, maintain and submit accurate and timely documentation and relevant
clinical notes regarding the client’s condition and all care & treatment given.
• Supervise home health aides and delegate responsibilities
• Perform and document OASIS assessments accurately and timely.
• Supportive peers & managers
• Comprehensive benefit package
The Holyoke Visiting Nurse Association, Inc., a non-profit 501 (c)(3) agency, was founded in 1905 as the District Nurse Service in Holyoke. The Holyoke VNA started with one nurse making thousands of visits in hundreds of patients homes. Since that time, we have grown in number and seen many changes, not only in the communities we serve, but in medicine and technology as well.
The Holyoke VNA is dedicated to serving Hampden and Hampshire counties. Commitment to quality patient care has been our focus from the beginning. Through our varied programs and services, we meet this commitment to bring the best in home care available to our community
Please respond with resume and salary requirements to:
Human Resources Manager
Holyoke VNA Hospice Life Care
575 Beech Street
Holyoke, MA 01040
Fax: (413) 536-8212
Apply to this job