HCSG's Industrial Elevator Service Group is growing quickly! We are seeking talented Elevator Mechanics to join our team!
Ideal candidates will have successfully passed the NAEC, CET, or NEIEP elevator mechanic's exam, have 3+ years of documented work experience and will:
- Demonstrate the ability/desire to follow procedures and techniques in compliance with regulations
- Possess the knowledge and ability to access, maintain, and repair industrial elevators
- Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret schematics
- Demonstrate the ability to follow troubleshooting and testing protocols of equipment
- Comply with all safety regulations and codes
- Demonstrate the ability to complete service reports and inspection documentation accurately
- Adhere to all company policies including safety, appearance, and customer service
- Onsite representation of the company as an expert and a professional
Hoist & Crane Service Group offers training for all employees, competitive wages and benefits packages including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Long and short term disability
- Mechanics are also eligible for our annual Team Incentive Bonus , cell phones, and company trucks.
For over 40 years, Hoist & Crane Service Group has been a leader in the industrial service industry. Safety is our top priority and our programs have been honored by the National Safety Council. Our culture strives to always operate within our 5 Marks of Safety, Integrity, Respect, Effectiveness, and Legacy.
The qualified candidate will be able to pass drug, alcohol, background, and motor vehicle checks and will meet the following:
- Willing to travel to remote locations
- Possess or be eligible to get a TWIC card
- 3+ years of experience in elevator troubleshooting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer proficient
- Exceptional customer service skills
Apply on company website