DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center. Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
About Progressive Care Neuro vascular Unit PNCU:
- 23-bed remote telemetry unit.
- We have 39 employees including technicians.
- Providing and enhancing inpatient care for neurological disorders, as well as neurological trauma injuries
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a proud recipient of the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for stroke care as well as spinal fusions, and named a Certified Primary Stroke center by Joint Commission.
- Conducts individualized patient assessment and provides appropriate interventions per policy, procedures and protocols.
- Analyze and prioritize pertinent data, communicates findings and documents information.
- Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as related to unit Scope of Care.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician
- Organizes and prioritizes nursing care for unit specific patient assignment.
- Administers all medications utilizing 8 rights to medication administration and knowledge of pharmacokinetics.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching and discharge planning in collaboration with multidisciplinary team members
See what the team has to say!
QualificationsRequired Job Qualifications include:
• Current licensure as an RN in Virginia or compact license.
• Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local law
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website