DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi, you'll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As the Production Assembler you will assemble components and prepare sub-assemblies for inclusion into custom procedure trays in various configurations for CPS production area. Follow instruction from supervisors, team leaders or others designated to assist leadership in work areas. Use approved Bills of Material to assemble trays in compliance with established designs. Follow all approved assembly guidelines as established by training manual. Ensure raw materials used during production are in compliance of established material standards. Ensure proper handling of materials to minimize amount of scrap loss. This position involves direct interaction with co-workers, managers and department directors.
- Experience: Three months related assembly experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to comprehend simple instructions. Able to speak , read and write English is desired.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to do simple math add, subtract, multiply using whole numbers.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral.
- Ability to understand diagrams is desired. Must be able to duplicate a process or assembly operation.
- Lives the ministry
- Demonstrates Commitment to the Mission
- Engages Others
- Team Membership
- Innovates & implements
- Identifies Improvements
- Cultivates Customer Experience
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position. 12P, 21P, 2R131, 2R151
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website