DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
This position is actually located in Earth City, Missouri! Please excuse the conflicting post.
13175 Lakefront Dr, Earth City, MO 63045
HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply chain organization transforming healthcare. Here, you'll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
Seeking a Printer I who operate and maintain the Print Shop bindery and digital copy equipment. This position will complete the bindery and finish work for all printing requests, and labeling and shipping finished jobs to the requesting department. We are an amazing team seeking a phenomenal addition to our Supply Chain Department. Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team!
What you will do in this role:
* Operates all print shop bindery equipment and/or digital copy equipment efficiently as assigned.
* Assists with large format printing and finishing including mounts, and trims posters for displays/teaching aids or other displays.
* Monitors and prioritizes scheduled print and/or bindery requests and completes in a timely manner.
* Assists with maintaining inventory of print shop stock.
* Record discrepancies in shipments and follows through to correct errors. Notifies supervisor of any unresolved problems in a timely manner.
* Performs other work duties as assigned.
What you should have for this role:
* High School Diploma and/or GED preferred.
* 1 year experience in a print shop environment preferred.
* Basic skill in Microsoft Office applications and Copier production software.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website