As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for Leading a team of developers as part of our C4E, Center for Engagement. Responsible leading best practices, developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years Information technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience
- Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work shift, as required.
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
- Experience in developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
- Experience in creating proof of concepts that require Salesforce configurations, Visualforce, APEX classes and methods, and Lightning Components.
- Experience in Apex, Visualforce, jQuery.
- Experience in various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases entity and data mapping for data integration and migration.
- Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations.
- Experience/Knowledge in application / product feature design.
- Experience/Knowledge in web technologies (HTML/CSS/Java/LWC/AURA).
- Experience in application configuration.
- Rapid prototyping.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Ensure the adherence to Salesforce leading practices for configuration and custom development and deployment: experience with CICD procedures and Copado preferred
- Design technical architecture solutions that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; MuleSoft experience preferred
- Manage Salesforce best practices development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale;
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, (a must) App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
- Development Experience on Lightning Platform (LWC framework)
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website