West Florida Hospital, located in Pensacola, Florida, in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM), is seeking applicants for Transitional Year Program Director to help establish a new residency training program.
The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Transitional Year residency program is seeking a full-time, board-certified Transitional Year Program Director.
* Must be Board Certified in specialty by an American Board
* Prior experience as a Program Director or Associate Director preferred
* Have previous leadership / administrative experience
* Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (70/30)
* Have strong administrative and team building skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Competitive pay and wonderful benefits package for this employed opportunity.
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website