DescriptionPhysical Therapist - Acute Care Full Time, Day Shift, 0.8 FTE Lawnwood Regional Medical Center Fort Pierce, FL
**$7,500 Sign-On Bonus Available - Apply Today!**
External Candidates Only. For more information, contact: Kimberly Zavala
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast providing interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include adult and pediatric emergency services, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, as well as inpatient and outpatient surgical services.
Lawnwood is designated by the Joint Commission as a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited and we are designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of Health and verified by the American College of Surgeons. We also offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach providing emergency treatment for adults and children closer to home. Additionally Lawnwood offers the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). At Lawnwood patients come first – no matter what! We invite you to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of top healthcare professionals while enjoying a culturally vibrant, yet laid-back quality of life centered on Treasure Coast beaches, boating, fishing, community and the outdoors.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Reimbursement & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Clinical Certification Support & Bonuses
- Paid Community Service Days
- And more!
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
Reporting to the Director, you will assess, evaluate, plan, and carry out physical therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function and to minimize disability following disease, injury, or genetically acquired disabilities. Some notable facts about the Unit:
- Specialities: Orthopedic,Neuro Science, Cardiac, Oncology and General Surgery
- Equipment: Orthopedic Unit dedicated therapy gym; Nustep exercise Machines; Parallel Bars/Mat Tables
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- B.S. or M.S. in Physical Therapy.
- State Licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Acute Care Experience Preferred but New Grads with Acute Care Internship Experience may Apply!
- Therapists with Subacute or Long term care (vent experience) experience Preferred.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider Required.
Apply on company website