Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse LPN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Englewood Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Englewood Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse LPN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What you will do in this role:
· You will coordinate and deliver high quality and patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services.
· You will be in collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team.
· You will provide individualized, comprehensive, and compassionate care in accordance with the nature and specific requirements of the department, and consistent with the scope and standards of practice for the relevant state and specialty.
· Currently licensed as a vocational nurse or practical nurse in the state of Florida, in accordance with law and regulation.
· Current BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification from the American Heart Association required.
· IV Certification from a state-approved course required (30-day grace period from start date).
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred, but not required.
· Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Englewood Hospital is a 100 bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide variety of healthcare services. We have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses. Illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics. We have earned accolades for our orthopedic, stroke and cardiac achievements. We are an accredited chest pain center. We have achieved our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community. At HCA Florida Englewood Hospital, we work hard to contribute to the health of our patients and ensure happiness of our people. We strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness. We are located in Englewood, a friendly beachfront community on the Gulf Coast of Florida. The area has affordable housing and a great quality of life. We are near beaches and the Myakka State Forest Park. Englewood is located 50 miles north of Fort Myers and 30 miles south of Sarasota. We hope you'll consider a career at HCA Florida Englewood Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Licensed Practical Nurse LPN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website