Sign on Bonus $10K
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Director Case Management today with HCA Florida Aventura Hospital.Benefits
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a Director Case Management. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Facility Case Management Director has the overall responsibility for managing and coordinating department activities. The Director ensures staff compliance with organizational policies and external regulatory agencies and takes leadership responsibility to coordinate the integration of the department's patient care and discharge planning processes with related hospital departments and external agencies to ensure continuity of care and optimal clinical resource utilization. The Director has oversight for all aspects of daily hospital case management operations and is accountable for achieving established outcomes through actively engaging interdisciplinary teams and external stakeholders. The Director is a registered nurse with twenty-four hour (24) seven responsibility for all operational aspects of the Department. This position requires an executive presence and possess excellent communication and presentation skills, proven motivational capabilities, and a demonstrated accomplishment record of delivering results and attaining goals. This position is a subject matter expert in case management that requires solid leadership, trust building, team building, as well as change management skills to ensure success of the department and case management initiatives. This position requires an individual who is a self-starter and has the ability to manage multiple priorities, work with minimal supervision on projects and activities, and demonstrate tact and diplomacy in situations of conflict and controversy. This individual must be able to adapt quickly to change and coordinate efforts across multiple stakeholders.
- Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including the case management model, staffing (skill mix and FTEs), use of information technologies, onboarding, and staff competencies to achieve performance and quality objectives.
- Allocates resources to effectively staff department and meet productivity and quality goals.
- Responsible for oversight of CM core functions and practice.
- Ensures the adherence to care coordination and discharge planning processes, ensuring timeliness, quality, and proper documentation.
- Works with the Facility CFO and Division CM Leader to achieve established goals and expectations.
- Assesses and improves the department's performance by evaluating operational processes, monitoring performance through analyzing data, and implementing sustainable performance improvement activities.
- Ensuring compliance with policies and SOP.
- Establish working relationships with key stakeholders to include CMO, CNO, ancillary service leaders, Ethics & Compliance, and Legal. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” and “Mission and Value Statement.”
- Bachelor's degree Nursing - Required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, or Business Administration- Preferred
- 3+ years overall acute care HCM
- 2+ years in case management leadership
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Director Case Management opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website