Hawthorn Senior Living currently has an immediate opening for a Community Sales for our independent living communities in the Woodstock area.
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing and occupancy development for our building. Through hands-on sales and marketing tasks our Community Sales will reach our goal of 100 percent occupancy, while also maintaining 100 percent resident satisfaction.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Obtain maximum occupancy levels at all times
· Follow-up with current leads and develop new resources for obtaining leads
· Serve as the representative of your community in order to effectively present and discuss the Hawthorn Senior Living product to referral sources
· Show the benefits, characteristics and uniqueness of our company in a way that creates quality, integrity and urgency
· Develop a superior understanding of what the individual customers' needs and wants are
· Need to have the flexibility to re-locate and travel as needed for the position.
· Ability to work well with other team members toward achieving occupancy goals and resident satisfaction.
· Participate in the development Quarterly Sales and Marketing goal and plan
· Meet/or exceed Quarterly Sales and Marketing Goals to include occupancy, follow up and outreach goals.
· Must have transportation and valid driver's license to conduct home and community visits.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Possess the capacity to think strategically and implement strategic initiatives.
· Ability to plan, coordinate, and implement.
· Capable of seeing the “big picture” and be detail-oriented, as well.
· Be creative, innovative, and progressive; be a good problem solver.
· Excel in communication both verbal and written, in a clear concise manner.
· Strength in managing time and meeting deadlines.
· Content to work independently with minimal direction.
· Ability to objectively collect and analyze data.
· Strong interpersonal and ability to engage with diverse clientele.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume for consideration.
We do pre-employment background checks, employment verification, and reference checks. Hawthorn Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description We believe that Cedarview Gracious Retirement Living is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place for our residents to enjoy home-cooked meals, game nights, or a quiet evening with family and friends.
At Hawthorn Senior Living, our retirement communities offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a community environment while maintaining independence and privacy. Our caring concern for our residents is the foundation that leads to outstanding resident services. As contributing members of the communities we serve, what is most important is that we love our residents. We care about people and because our residents deserve the best, we are looking for employees who understand caring and compassionate customer service. Working in our retirement communities, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our seniors every day.
Apply on company website