• Bachelor's degree in Computer Technology preferred or related field and four (4) years experience providing information technology services or equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
• Experience with SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, or MySQL, in the areas of SQL development, database design, ETL, database object development, management, optimization, database administration, and SQL tuning
• Experience and passion for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing design principles and industry best practices
• Experience working with ETL tools (Informatica preferred)
• Solid experience in database query/performance optimizations
• Knowledge of requirements gathering and creating architectural, detail design documents and mapping documents, debugging mappings and identifying errors and error rows so that they can be corrected and re-loaded into a target system
• Experience with Data Integration, Data Quality, and Data Validation
• Ability to analyze business requirements holistically and as they relate to the ETL process, research, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions
• Understanding of XML and corresponding XSD's
• Ability to interact with other departments and business users who are not as technical in nature Skills (Preferred / Desired)
• Experience developing and supporting Informatica workflows Experience (Required) 4 years of experience as a SQL Developer, ETL Developer, or similar role
About Harbor Freight Tools
In 1977, when Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned business, we made a commitment to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less.
We're not your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 40 year-old, $4 billion company with over 30 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you.
Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since 1977
Apply on company website