Job Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science, economics, information science, or other business-related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' Human Resources system administrator or related experience
Job Qualifications- Skills
- Experience with HRIS systems (Ultimate, IBM, ADP are preferred)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills; strong Excel skills preferred.
- Ability to create basic system reports
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Superior customer service and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Creative and innovative thinker with an ability to translate complex ideas into simple, actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated interest in HR strategy and analytics
- Ability to communicate information in a clear, and streamlined manner
- A sense of urgency is a must
- Agility with process enhancements, systemic configurations, and human resource metrics
- Professional presence, polished communication skills, and proven ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of employees
- Supervises Staff - No
- Organizational Scope – All US retail, corporate, and distribution center locations
- Financial Scope - None
- Decision Making – Provide data for decision support
- Travel – Less than 5%
General office environment requiring ability to:
- stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time
- speak and listen to others in person and over the phone
- use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports
- lift up to 15 lbs.
About Harbor Freight Tools
In 1977, when Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned business, we made a commitment to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less.
We're not your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 40 year-old, $4 billion company with over 30 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you.
Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since 1977
Apply on company website