The Manager, Brand Marketing is a big picture, creative thinker and storyteller who will be responsible for the voice of the Harbor Freight Tools brand. This role is responsible for building fully integrated marketing strategies and efforting creative marketing campaigns with engaging and results driven content and messaging to push through all channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage brand marketing strategy and evolution of brand
- Develop disruptive creative marketing campaigns as well as sustainable marketing strategies specific to customer segments
- Partner very closely with merchandise teams (Category Management) to gain expertise in product lines in order to develop product positioning and deliver effective marketing strategies and messaging to meet business objectives
- Drive brand marketing strategy through all content
- Translate strategies into on-brand content and activities to establish and maintain presence in market, drive engagement and brand awareness
- Plan, strategize and execute marketing campaigns and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in market
- Collaborate cross-functionally to inform and provide essential direction and guidance in the functional planning and execution of successful marketing programs.
- Develop measurable marketing objectives and assess against goals (ROIs and KPIs)
- Launch and oversee advertising
- Develop editorial governance so that content is consistent with brand style and tone
- Work closely with social, digital and on/off air media teams for management of content through all channels and media outlets
- Monitor industry trends
- Manage budgets
Required Education, Experience, Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree required in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a brand marketing manager, marketing strategist with content managment experience or related marketing experience
- Solid understand of effective marketing strategies, materials and channels
- Experience conceptualizing and creating multiplatform content
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and demonstrated interpersonal skills to work well as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent time management and organization skills with ability to multitask and work on numerous projects simultaneously while retaining quality and accuracy
- Strong planning and execution skills
- A proactive self-starter who can anticipate needs and keep projects moving forward
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Office
Supervises staff – No
- Organizational Scope – All US locations
- Location – Corporate HQ
- Travel – None
General office environment requiring ability to:
- stand, walk, sit for extended periods of time;
- speak and listen to others in person and over the phone;
- use keyboard and read from computer screen and reports;
- Lift up to 15 lbs.
About Harbor Freight Tools
In 1977, when Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned business, we made a commitment to provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 40 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less.
We're not your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 40 year-old, $4 billion company with over 30 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you.
Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since 1977
Apply on company website