SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a HCAT Emergency Clinician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Access Response Center (ARC), part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Access Response Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Program
Student Loan Repayment Programs
Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking HCAT Emergency Clinician for our Access Response Center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into the industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As an HCAT Emergency Clinician, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by providing services to patients who have complex psychosocial needs. In addition, the HCAT Clinician offers crisis intervention, community assistance and coordinates the development of a discharge plan for our at-risk patient population. The HCAT Clinician also functions as a member of the Interdisciplinary Patient Care Team, who communicates and receives referrals from other patient care areas.
What you will do in this role:
You will perform a screening assessment on each assigned patient, to include: a review of medical records, psychological risk, protective factors and previous assessments
Assess your patient via tele-health
You are responsible for completing follow-up documentation
Review incoming clinical packets for potential admission to the in-patient psychiatric units, within 30 minutes of receipt
Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Meditech, EDM, and Horizon Patient Folders, as well as any other software incorporated into the HCAT Program
You will develop and maintain communication from arrival to completion of assessment with patient, family, physicians, case managers, hospital personnel, and additional external sources to facilitate the progress of the patient continuum of care
You are responsible for coordinating legal processes concerning patient voluntary and involuntary admissions
The Access Response Center (ARC) is a state of the art Behavioral Health clinical assessment and patient placement facility located in the Medical Center of Aurora. The ARC clinical team is composed of Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors and Nurses who provide mental health assessments for patients of all ages located throughout the hospitals of the Continental Division who may benefit from inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care. The wide variety of patient types that our clinical teams assess creates a dynamic and compelling experience for its professional staff. Further, the unique application of telehealth as the means through which assessments are conducted offer our team an experience with one of the most exciting advancements to contemporary clinical care. The ARC serves as a way to clinically assess and subsequently place patients into appropriate levels of care across multiple facilities using the innovation of telehealth. Professionals seeking an opportunity to apply their clinical assessment or patient placement skills within an environment that appreciates the emerging use of telehealth should find their work within the ARC a career choice that is fulfilling and rewarding.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Access Response Center HCAT Emergency Clinician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- BLS-Healthcare provider, current State of Kansas licensure with no restrictions (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or Psychologist) required.
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, related field of study required.
- Post Masters related coursework preferred.
- Five to seven years of clinical/direct behavioral healthcare experience with minimum of two years of emergency evaluation/consultation experience or acute behavioral healthcare experience required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of behavioral health emergency populations, evaluation, consultation, and process.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have ability to work in high acuity and stressful environment. Must be able to apply critical thinking process.
- Must be able to formulate diagnostic impressions based upon review of systems, history, symptoms, and current presentation.
- Must be able to provide crisis intervention and engage multiple systems in diagnostic formulation and disposition.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website