The Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit physician-led integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a Pediatric Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner at Robert Packer Hospital (RPH). At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
· Coordinate medical management of newborn and pediatric inpatients on the pediatric service at RPH from admission to discharge
· Facilitate pediatric service coverage responsibilities including Emergency Room consults for children and collaboration with Family Medicine Residency Program when needed
· Facilitate surgical specialty and medical specialty admissions to RPH that involve pediatric patients including management of the patient as primary pediatric service with surgical specialty or medical specialty consultation
· Partner with nursing leadership and nurse educators to educate staff on competencies needed for the management of newborn and pediatric patients at RPH
· Supervise Family Medicine residents for newborn care during their rotations at the First Impressions Birthing Center
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with advanced practitioner certification
· Pennsylvania license
· NRP and PALS certification required
The Guthrie Clinic was founded in 1910 in north central Pennsylvania and central upstate New York and provides comprehensive team-based care to patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie Clinic includes five hospitals and more than 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional network made up of 45 specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education, and a research institute.
Guthrie's (main) Sayre campus is situated in a beautiful valley in north-central Pennsylvania just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie's service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) to Tunkhannock, PA and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.
For more information about these exciting opportunities, please contact Stefano Ringer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 570-887-6493. www.ichoseguthrie.org
The Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit physician-led integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a Pediatric Hospitalist Nurse Practitio...
Apply on company website