DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is a 216-bed acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® – heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care – for the fourth consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and wound care.
Located in Panama City, Florida, its team of more than 450 providers and 1,000 employees work to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care every day. With the areas only designated Pediatric ER, four-bed Pediatric ICU and 28-bed NICU, the hospital is ready to care for our youngest residents.
The hospital has the only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI as recognized by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Additionally, the hospital's cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). These designations enhance the hospital's quality of care and demonstrate its commitment to higher, measurable standards of care.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs & Student Loan Repayment
• Paid Personal Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
QualificationsThe Pediatric ICU Registered Nurse is responsible for planning and providing individual goal directed nursing care that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the individual, family and community. The PICU RN possesses knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the particular skills necessary to provide optimum patient care to the population for which he or she is employed. The RN is accountable for their practice and care coordination. The PICU RN is expected to practice autonomously utilizing evidence based practices. Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
PICU experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Acute pediatric experience preferred.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website