$500 Sign On Bonus!
50% paid after 30 days / 50% paid after 60 days
*The New Hire must be employed at the time of the bonus payout.
Server Food Service
ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off.
• Serve customers on the line providing excellent one on one customer service.
• Clean and maintain service areas.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to work collaboratively on a team and communicate effectively. This includes having mutual Trust and respect for team members and clients.
• Be responsible and accountable
Ideal Candidate Experience
• 1-year experience providing excellent one on one customer service.
• Ability to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
• Ability to communicate with customers.
• Must be able to correctly and safely use standard service equipment. Steam tables,
knives, chafing dishes
• Use of ServSafe practices for preventing cross contamination
• Use of ServSafe practices for common allergens
• Completion of additional cleaning and dishwashing assignments
• Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
• Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
• Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website