$500 Sign On Bonus!
50% paid after 30 days / 50% paid after 60 days
*The New Hire must be employed at the time of the bonus payout.
Receiving products and inspecting foods to ensure safe temperatures and integrity of products. Keep all storage areas clean and organized and store foods using safety methods. Ability to assist in café operations and set up in a timely and professional manner.
● Arriving on time daily.
● Proper receiving and storage of all foods, chemicals, equipment and dry goods
● Weighing and inspecting all received products
● Ensure all equipment is in good working order.
● Record all temperatures and maintain and clean the loading dock area.
● Clean and sanitize the work area. Gather all invoices and provide them to the Chef or GM.
● Removal of garbage.
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
● Work with catering to deliver food and assist with the setup of events.
● Time demands in catering so you must work well under time restraints.
● Realize the importance of a team working environment.
● Support the Chef and culinary team when needed
● Support dish room operators as needed
Ideal Candidate Experience
● Passion of customer service.
● A positive attitude.
● Accountability and dependability in all that you do.
● Ability to communicate effectively with teammates.
● A strong commitment to company service values.
● Always remember safety first.
● Build respectful relationships with all teammates and guests.
● Willingness to take directions from the Chef, Front of the House Manager and Catering Manager
● Build rapport with delivery vendors.
● Assist other departments as needed.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
● Work up to 8 hours a day on your feet, excluding breaks.
● Must be able to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
● Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
● Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website