Mail Services Supervisor
ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off.
Mail Services Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all aspects of Mail processing, Shipping/Receiving functions, Conference rooms (where applicable), Reprographics, and Multi‐functional Printers. The Mail Services Supervisor ensures all service is being performed to SLA standards and communicates with the customers on issues pertaining to Office Services.
- Develop own skill base in line with agreed appraisal, taking responsibility for increased performance, and ensuring continued self-improvement
- Participate and embrace the development opportunities within group
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
- Support the team, and report to the Key Account Manager
- Communicate effectively with colleagues within the Business Unit and across the company so that information is disseminated effectively and participate in project groups and meetings as required
Ideal Candidate Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- 2‐4+ years related supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a warehouse environment. (preferred)
- Familiar with Domestic and International shipping requirements.
- Familiar with basic photocopier/printer/facsimile technology.
- Familiar with basic network protocol and terminology.
- Must be a team player and committed to working in a quality environment.
- Proven track record of customer service satisfaction and outstanding customer services skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Perform sensitive and confidential tasks.
- Oversee daily activity of Office Services employees in assigned department (where applicable).
- Responsible for employee evaluations submittal to Office Services Manager.
- Administer customer service evaluations.
- Responsible for assistance of coordination for required training including industry specific, safety, etc.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
Work is performed primarily in a Warehouse setting.
- Must be able to lift packages and sacks, trays, and tubs of mail up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and kneel frequently.
- Must be able to spend a large part of the day standing and moving around.
- Must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website