ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off
The Cook will accurately and efficiently fulfill prep lists, tasks, and food preparation for various meal periods to include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and special/catered events. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but ISS/Guckenheimer may identify additional responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ from account to account, depending on the business needs and client requirements.
● Kitchen organization and cleanliness provides a safe environment for all employees and guest
● Workplace Safety guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
● Food Safety guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
● HACCP guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
● All internal audit guidelines, policies, and SOPs are followed daily
● Ability to work safely with large volume culinary equipment including slicer, large mixer, food processors, blenders, and chopper
● Clock in and out for workday and clock in and out during breaks.
● Always provide the highest quality of service in accordance with ISS/Guckenheimer and client standards.
● Utilize food preparation procedures in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations to ensure high quality food service is provided.
● Basic knowledge of cooking and prep techniques as required by your work assignment
● Execute NetMenu recipe preparation of food items, as directed by production sheets and/or LC, SC, or Executive Chef.
● Clean and sanitize work areas and equipment and must follow ISS/Guckenheimer, and government regulatory rules and procedures.
● Notify management when there are any ingredient discrepancies/availability, food/equipment safety, or any other situation that requires management attention.
● Attend all meetings of the day.
● May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
● Work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
● Reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
● Utilize team lift, transportation carts, and any other means of assistance when dealing with heavy loads.
● Come to work properly dressed according to the dress code.
● Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
As a global organization, ISS Group is committed to making the international community more resilient and just for all people. We encourage diversity and inclusion in their broadest terms, including ethnicity, race, age, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, language, culture, and educational background. We look to lead our industry by example and to positively influence the market wherever we operate.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website