ISS offers a competitive compensation package including Benefits, Paid Time Off
The Cashier is the representative of Guckenheimer. He/she is responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of operating cash register and stocking product within the guidelines established by the client organization as well as the Corporation.
• Be able to anticipate customer needs, deliver on those needs and exceed expectations.
• Identify service deficiencies and communicate effectively to a manager before becoming long term issues.
• Positive attitude.
• Have passion for customer service.
• Being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
• Ensure full compliance with Allergen Policy.
Key Areas of Collaboration and Influence
• Ability to effectively communicate, motivate and interact with all customers to help build and speak about the culture of Guckenheimer/ISS.
• Develop and maintain good relations with cooks, servers, porters, and managers.
• Greet, smile, make eye contact, and make customer feel welcome.
Ideal Candidate Experience
• Minimum 1 year in Retail Cashier or in a similar role experience in operating cash registers.
• Strong customer services skills.
• Have cafeteria or food operating skills.
• Knowledge of set up or restock beverage and product displays.
• Prior knowledge in basic computer skills.
• Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS systems.
• Good math skills.
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Customer satisfaction oriented.
• Prior experience handling cash and credit card transactions.
• To accurately record sales on a cash register and make change for customers within a 1% margin of error.
• Respond to customer concerns in a professional and urgent manner per company's policy.
• Follow all safety rules and be actively aware and observant in prevention of accidents.
• Commitment to the service values and ethics per company's standard.
• To operate Cash Register Accurately.
• To recognize menu items and accurately charge customers for purchases.
• To prepare and stock service areas for hot and cold beverages, such as coffees and teas.
• Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils or equipment.
• Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend and preparation descriptions.
• Ensure service set up is to clean and in a neat attractive manner with proper signage for all café stations.
• Maintain inventory of all paper, beverage, condiments and grab & go items are fully stocked throughout the day.
• Perform side work and end of shift closeout tasks.
• Provide exceptional customers service and maintaining neat cashier stand appearance.
• Work efficiently on moving the customers through the line quickly while keeping everything around the café clean by HACCP guideline.
• Assist with front of house additional set ups and break down of food products.
• Perform side work including opening and closing shift tasks.
• Must follow other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
• Employee must be able to work on their feet 8 hours per day excluding breaks.
• Employee must be able to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
• Ensure and maintain safe working environment for all dining customers and staff.
ISS, a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care. ISS believes that people make places and places make people. From strategy through to operations, ISS partners with over 60,000 customers in 30+ countries to deliver places that work, think and give and is served by 471,056 employees who connect people and places every single day. In 2019, ISS earned DKK 78 billion in revenue. It is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Apply on company website