As Lead Installation Technician with Graytek you will be part of our Production team – you will be responsible for management of installations to a standard of excellence. This includes reporting to the production manager, as well as managing other employees on the project and communicating with homeowners and other trades.
The primary responsibilities and expectations of a lead installation technician include the following:
- Manage and perform the work of the installation site team to ensure an appropriate standard of quality is maintained and design is followed.
- Manage technical and personnel components of an installation project in conjunction with the Production Manager and Design Manager.
- Track and record progress documentation of an installation project to facilitate project assessments and project completion in conjunction with the Production Manager and the design group.
- Be flexible to respond as a project progresses and requirements change.
- Take responsibility for the accurate follow-through of project documentation.
- Represent Graytek on the job site and maintain good relationship with the customer and other trades.
- With the support of the company obtain further education and experience in product lines, system design and programming.
Apply on company website