Fusion Academy Heads of School are strong, innovative, and inspiring leaders who exhibit a growth mindset and exhibit our company's core values.
The Head of School is responsible for the operational, academic, enrollment growth, and fiscal health of the campus.
Salary: $95,000 - $100,000 (position is performance bonus eligible annually)
Position Start Date: (estimated) - Winter 2023
New Fusion School 1st Day Teaching Date: Soft Launch Summer, Full Start Fall 2023
Your Day to Day:
- Culture, Vision & Leadership
- Builds a strong, cohesive team that lives the Fusion Academy values
- Paints a compelling picture and ensures a unified vision for the team
- Instills joy and fun into our mission
- Applies persistent creativity to complex problems
- Maintains a high level of Campus team retention as a result of a dynamic and healthy culture
- Talent Development
- Recognizes rockstar skill sets and models behavior
- Sets and expects clear, high standards
- Addresses performance issues swiftly and fairly
- Exhibits achievement of success through the consistent and persistent effort with passion and drive (“work hard, play hard” philosophy)
- Enrollment & Fiscal Growth
- Exceed all top line and bottom line targets
- Ensure appropriate account management within the campus
- Appropriately manage labor costs and staffing
- Builds enrollment through community outreach and connection
- Manage and drive our contact strategy to maximize lead to enrollment conversion
- Effectively execute a solid community outreach and local marketing plan
- Practice effective enrollment closing and follow up techniques
- Build and foster relationships with local public and private educational institutions
- Participate in marketing events on behalf of the school and company at large
- Develop relationships with local businesses, influencers, educators, and specialists
- Actively seek partnership opportunities with companies and educational institutions
- Maintain a healthy and dynamic school culture amongst students, staff, and families
- Ensure student programs and services are appropriately being offered on campus
- Ensure solid administrative practices and policies are being followed while providing world-class customer service
- Communicates with parents, students, and staff to gain feedback and address concerns
- Develops Campus teams that are masters at providing great service
- Appropriately manage any student academic, social, or behavioral issues in alignment with school policies and values.
- Addresses any customer service issues and empowers Campus teams to do the same
What you bring to the team:
- 3 to 5 years demonstrated successful leadership experience and deep respect for teaching and learning
- Excitement for alternative or non-traditional education systems
- Experience interacting directly with a variety of stakeholder
- Business growth experience through growing enrollment, student admissions, or other business development.
- Culture building, team creation, and inspirational leadership experience
- A passion for delivering mastery-based education to students with learning differences, including social and emotional differences.
- Experience managing a budget, financial reporting, and tracking specific metric performance
- A demonstrated track record of success, career progression, and increased responsibilities
- A passionate belief that students achieve the highest academic standards when there are appropriate school processes & procedures.
Management & Leadership
- Managerial, program development, and leadership experience in an educational school setting.
- People management experience, including:
- Ability to recruit and lead a professional staff.
- Experience with providing professional development and mentoring
- Strong ability to create and maintain a workplace culture
- Ability to drive the overall success and best represent Fusion core values resulting in recognition of staff.
- Visionary leadership that can articulate the value of Fusion.
- A focus on collaboration, with agility in balancing varying points of view in decision-making.
- Accept ownership and take responsibility for achieving specific metrics of success.
- A passion for serving students.
- Personal motivation and passion for achieving goals and deadlines.
- Persuasive communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to quickly build relationships.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and create harmony.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.
- High energy and tenacity.
- Highly organized with effective time management skills.
- Base salary is competitive. In addition to base salary, Fusion Heads of School are eligible for performance bonuses for KPI performance.
- Fusion offers Heads of School a full range of benefits, including vacation and holiday pay, health, dental, 401K, basic life & AD&D insurance, and long term disability insurance.
- Additional information about Fusion Academy is available at www.fusionacademy.com
- Please visit us on YouTube! Search: Fusion Academy
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.
Apply on company website