Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises. Wits Solutions (WITS) has over ten years of experience in providing best-in-class solutions in professional IT and administrative consulting. At WITS, we believe in working not for our clients but with them. WITS has a vacancy for a Data Analyst to perform purchasing, fleet vehicle, and reception duties. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) El Paso Field Division. The job title is Data Analyst; the duties are those of a Purchasing Specialist. It is not an I.T. position.
- Using a financial database, tracks and funds government property. Allocates and disperses funds within the program to cover expenses within different departments in the division. De-obligate Purchases of Evidence and Purchases of Information to retire assets.
- Researches suppliers and generates funding requests for operations equipment, office suppies, tactical gear, electronic devices and Official Government Vehicles (OGV).
- Makes final purchasing obligations, evaluates quotes and establishes contracts to determine acceptability of proposed products and services and/or proposed delivery dates and performance schedules.
- Allocates funds between accounts to cover expenses for Special Agents in the field and office personnel.
- Generates funding requests for OGV. Performs general Fleet Vehicle management to include fuel, mechanic quotes and repair forms.
- Develops Excel spreadsheets to manage various internal logs.
- Reception duties include greeting individuals, assigning badges, answering and routing calls, receiving, scanning, distributing and shipping mail and courier packages.
- Receives, gathers, analyzes, and organizes information from multiple sources.
- Ensures completeness of received information and reconciles inconsistencies.
- Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
- Establishes and maintains physical files.
- Keeps track of file status in order to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Coordinates requests for additional information as needed.
- Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
- Performs word processing.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Apply on company website