SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Behavioral Health Intake UR PRN you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Frankfort Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. As a PRN employee you can plan for your future by participating in our 401k program
The Behavioral Health Intake Assessment/Utilization Review Coordinator PRN, will, in conjunction with the Lead Social Worker and Program Director, coordinate the pre-admission assessment process and provide clinical assessments for potential patients. You will also work with insurance providers to complete case management requirements for authorization and concurrent reviews. Direct patient care includes completing psycho-social assessments, coordinating family meetings and treatment plan meetings, conducting therapeutic groups, and discharge planning.
- You will assess and reassess needs of patients.
- Provide on and off site clinical assessments for potential patients being evaluated for admission to the program.
- Track and report on all key indicators related to calls, assessment, admissions.
- May assist with community education regarding clinical issues and participate with community events such as health fairs.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center (FRMC) is a 173 bed, acute care facility, Level III Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited Chest Pain Center. We primary serve the areas of Franklin, Anderson, Owen, Woodford, Shelby, and other surrounding counties.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Master's Degree in Social Work, Nursing, psychology, counseling or related field in which a license may be obtained to perform clinical assessments in Kentucky when licensure requirements are met.
- Must be licensed to perform clinical assessments, or eligible to obtain and in pursuit of licensure, for patients potentially being admitted to a behavioral health program; or, work in conjunction with an onsite licensed individual (RN, CSW, LPC, LCSW) who will review & confirm assessments. BLS, CPI (Nonviolent crisis intervention) within 30 days of hire.
- Prefer 1-3 years' experience in a behavioral healthcare setting performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website