DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, located on Florida's Emerald Coast, seeks a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our OB/ Women's Services Team! The Women's Services RN will provide 24/7 care to ensure the health of both mother and baby within a compassionate environment. Our unit consists of 4 labor rooms and 12 recovery suites.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center (FWBMC) is a 267-bed full-service hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety. It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and an Associate of the UAB Birmingham Health System Cancer Community Network. Its expanded emergency services include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER that includes the only Level II Trauma Center in the Tri-County area.
You are worth more than a paycheck. As a team member, enjoy the following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid family leave
And much more!
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact license. If compact license held, active FL RN license is required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS required prior to start
- NRP required within 90 days of hire
- S.T.A.B.L.E. within 90 days of hire
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 1 year previous experience working in a mother/baby unit
- Lactation education preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician's orders
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website