DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus! For eligible candidates. Must have a minimum of 1 year acute care experience.
The RN Case Manager will facilitate the interdisciplinary plan of care with a focus on evaluating the appropriateness of clinical care, medical necessity, admission status, level of care, and resource management. The RN Case Manager will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization. The RN Case Manager will identify potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes and will facilitate appropriate discharge plans.
- Associate Degree or diploma in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current Florida RN license required; or appropriate compact licensure
- BCLS–AHA Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire
- National Case Management Certification (CCM or ACM preferred)
- Interqual competence required, certification preferred
- 3 to 5 years of acute care hospital direct patient care nursing experience required
- 1 year of Hospital Case Management experience preferred
Critical Care (ICU, CCU, CVICU):
- 5 years of acute care hospital direct patient care nursing experience required
- 5 years Hospital Case Management experience required
- 3 years ICU direct patient care experience preferred
- 3 to 5 years acute care hospital direct patient care nursing experience required
- 3 to 5 years Case Management experience required
- ED nursing background preferred.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 257-bed top-performing quality hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is the only acute care hospital in the TriCounty area that offers open heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. An affiliate of the UAB Cancer Community Network, Fort Walton offers a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center also provides advanced care for critically ill patients, including cardiovascular and trauma injury care, and emergency services, including a main ER, Pediatric ER and Destin ER. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is in partnership with Twin Cities Hospital, located in Niceville. We are also the parent company of the Rehabilitation Institute, both located in Destin.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more!
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website