At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Traffic Analyst will be based in Cd. Juárez Chih.,. Responsible for the co-ordination and consolidation of internal and international systems to support shipments in the most cost-effective manner to deliver maximum advantage to the company and its customers.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Gather, analyze, record and report on current market information about the latest transportation methods.
- Work with the team to determine company and customer needs and make recommendations on cost effective transportation methods and assist in price negotiations if appropriate.
- Ensures lowest cost transportation by analyzing company and customer needs, researching transportation methods and auditing carrier costs and performances.
- Ensure laws, rules and regulations regarding shipping/transportation methods are adhered to and prepares applications for appropriate certifications and licenses.
- Prepare application for import / export control certifications and licenses (control documents).
- Maintain logs and compile information on routes, rates and services on various vendors.
- Arranges shipping details such as packing, shipping, and routing of product.
- Analyzes and recommends transportation and freight costs as well as appropriate routing and carriers to be used.
- Plans, schedules, and routes inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of freight, using knowledge of applicable laws, tariffs, and Flex policies.
- Be familiar with compliance required for corporate, and facility policies and procedures and assist the team in ensuring the highest standards are adhered to in the process.
- Ensure Traffic Metrics are maintained and updated on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with agents / suppliers in order to achieve quality of service and consistent cost reduction.
- May schedule company vehicles for service and normal maintenance checks and is responsible for ensuring that all are registered and have the proper insurance.
- Support the team in terms of knowledge and experience in dealing with daily operational and transportation issues.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar position (Logistics and shipping areas).
- Fluent English
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel)
- SAP experience or similar
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Knowledge in customs system and documentation
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in demanding projects
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Preferably experience in manufacturing industry.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
CP68Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website