*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Flex Cork in Ireland is a central manufacturing and logistics point in the global Flex network. On site we offer manufacturing, innovation and integration services as well as forward and reverse logistics offerings.
As Transport Management System TMS Solutions Analyst (m/f/d) you will be based in Cork, Ireland. In this role you will be part of the Centre of Excellence Control Tower team which oversees the Supply Chain & Transport Orchestration Platform for customer freight flows from origin to destination..
Together with other highly skilled business and data experts in the field of logistics and supply chain you will take a central role in designing and ensuring best processes, practices as well as continuous development of the global platform. You will have the opportunity to actively disrupt and influence old systems and structures and drive positive change using state-of-the-art technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team which always strives to improve and innovate.
This position is available for remote work and/or extended home office.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Work together with business development colleagues to translate processes and requests into requirement documents
- Work closely together with internal and external development partners and prepare project roadmaps
- Act as a bridge between globally distributed stakeholders such as development teams, business stakeholders and the customer
- Implement, configure, customize and work with a global cloud-based TMS control tower solution for both internal and external customers
- Deploy, customize, test and coordinate releases of the solution across the organization
- Coordinate relevant stakeholders and manage the projects from beginning to fulfilment
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- A relevant finished degree in data science, computer science, business or similar
- Previous experience with transport, logistics or supply chain processes
- Experience working with Transport Management Systems (TMS) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Ideally you have experience implementing or developing ERP or TMS/WMS solutions
- Logical thinking and process mapping skills
- Advanced data analytics and Excel skills
- Good data visualization skills to successfully communicate concepts and insights to stakeholders
- At least core knowledge in areas such as Python, Java, SQL, XML
- Excellent English communication skills in order to work together with global stakeholders
- The ability to travel occasionally – focus on the EMEA region up to ~10%
Here Are a Few Of Our Preferred Experiences:
- Experience in a large, multinational, matrix-based organization is an advantage
- Intercultural experience, working with globally distributed stakeholders is an advantage
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Experience with BI/Analytics and visualization solutions such as Tableau or PowerBI would be an advantage
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
BT09 / #LI-BT1Job Category ITRequired Skills: Data Analysis, Data Visualization, IT Requirements, Requirements Capture, Requirements Engineering, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website