Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add an Associate Production Supervisor located in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua , reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Associate Production Supervisor role involves
What a typical day looks like:
- Establish control of the resources used for the manufacture of products in production lines.
- Assume the commitment of follow-up to indicators of productive areas and achievement of organizational goals.
- Responsible for the administration and control of productive areas.
- Supervise personnel in production floor
- Monitoring of production plans
- Interaction with the CFT
- Monitoring improvement plans
- WIP control and management
- Control and operation Yields
- Proper handling of floor materials.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Typically requires a bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in personnel management
- Experience mechanized assembly lines
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers
- Participates in creating functional processes or technologies
- Provides input to functional strategic plans and objectives for site.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
GR66Job Category Operations
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Apply on company website