Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Specialist – GBS Planning in Pune, India.
A planning professional who can quickly and accurately process overall planning activities in a fast-paced environment. Has excellent stake holders service skills and works well in a team to consistently meet challenging performance targets.
What a typical day looks like:
- Responsible for providing expertise and support to the Customer Focus Team (CFT), ensuring the ability of the materials planning for a specific project or projects as required providing materials support to the weekly production planned orders and enables to achieve Kit on time drop to meet Customer Schedule.
- Key assignments include providing timely Materials status through use of available Shortage reports, Submission of Excess and Obsolete Inventory to the Customer, Work Order Management, inventory management, MRB and DR Management to achieve the operating goals.
- Senior Materials Planners for New Emerging NPI Accounts to provide faster service to the NPI Customer to effectively communicate with the customer protecting business interest of Flex.
- Working on customer forecast & shipment using waterfall method.
- Responsible for analyzing availability of materials & capacity based on customer demand & coming up with aggressive but achievable loading schedule.
- Responsible for running weekly system reports to determine material shortages & work on their closure with buying team.
- Responsible for handling work order management based on build plan. Responsible for identifying & taking various inventory management measures.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or Engineering Graduates
- Experience: 4- 6yrs. Planning/ Supply Chain Purchasing, Planning and Supply Chain knowledge/experience.
- Mandatory Knowledge of computer software applications, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (PF) Knowledge of planning tool like Kinaxis will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency: ERP/P2P systems, BAAN / SAP/ Oracle,
- Kinaxis knowledge will be added advantage. Knowledge of Engineering BOMs, product structure, EOL, ECO Management
- Process Knowledge: complete planning cycle including MPS, MRP, Demand Planning, Materials planning, Production planning.
- Communication: Communication, both verbal and written, is an important part of this role.
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
RR03Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Optional Skills:Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Apply on company website